Having helped startup businesses for fifteen years with their legal needs, Buche & Associates, P.C. has developed a StartPro™ legal package that combines many of the most commonly needed legal services for startup businesses.
Our objective in creating this new service is to make it easy for a new business in Southern California to get off on the right foot—and to foster long-term attorney-client relationships that you can trust and rely on from the beginning.
We want to not only help you get started, but we want to see your new business thrive and represent you for the long term.
The StartProTM legal packages for new business packages are assembled for a simple flat rate of $8,000 which includes the following services:
- Selection and Incorporation of a Legal Business Entity
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization
- Preparation of Bylaws or a Basic Operating Agreement
- Preparation of paperwork for initial consents, resolutions and minute book
- Preparation of Restricted Stock Purchases Agreements for Initial Founders
- Preparation of Indemnification Agreement for Officers & Directors
- Custom Nondisclosure Agreement
- Custom Invention for Hire Agreement
- Custom Work for Hire Agreement
- Corporate Name Reservation
- Assignment of Intellectual Property to Business Entity
- Preparation of a Basic Employment Offer Letter (“at will”) and/or Independent Contractor Agreement
- For 6 months, 1 hour per month of legal advice on topics relevant to your start up business relating to business topics of your choosing, including but not limited to contracts, intellectual property.
- Discounts on Trademark, Copyright, & Patent filings.